ANYA IS A MUSICAL GENIUS! LOVE BEAVA (KIT)XX

Hi, this is our blog of the Nicholas's and Jones's. Especially Anya, Kit and Shardo. Hope you like it and don't forget to add comments and your reactions.

LUL
The Nicholas's and Jones's

Thursday 10 December 2009

MUSIC

Hi, it's Anya.
Last week I had my Grade 4 keyboard music exam. It was sssssssooooooo scary but now it's over and done with. Also toinight (Thursday) I've got a christmas music concert. It just never stops. It's a good job I enjoy music. I hope I've passed my EXAM. I'll report back when I've heard.

Speaking of music. Here's my must haves;
Black Eyes Peas CD
Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
Cheryl Cole?
JLS
Russain Rulette-Rihanna

What do you think of these songs/CD's and are there any that you like inparticular? Tell us all about it......

Luv u all
ANYA

No comments: